Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas..2009

Christmas was pretty different and quiet for me this year, without besties around. But still I had a great time spending both Xmas eve and Xmas with CL. On Xmas eve, we went shopping for winter wear at winter times where CL bought a couple of long johns for himself and a pair of leather gloves and a knitted winter hat for me. We had a great time trying on the jackets, gloves and hats before proceeding to parkway parade shopping centre for dinner at Delifrance bistro. Dinner @ delifrance was pretty horrible for me, don't ever try their pasta, very bland and dry. After dinner we continued shopping around parkway and I managed buy a huge 28 inch lugguage for my upcoming shanghai trip. Dad teased me when he saw me dragged home that huge lugguage, saying that I look as though I am planning to migrate to shanghai.

On Xmas, CL and I went somewhere special, away from the crowded malls. We went marina @keppel bay, a quiet and beautiful place where all the yacht are parked there. We went tcc for dinner, dinner was great even though the tcc outlet there was freaking small.


After dinner, we went to jewel box at mount faber for the "snow" show.

No comments:

Post a Comment